Apple's Shocking iPhone Apple's Shocking iPhone

Idiots would buy this too.

ADASport responds:

:D :D http://www.amazon.com/iCups-Technology-TP-100-Silver-64/dp/B00H0U5UO4

Ideal People Ideal People

This is actually cute. I like the animations and the message of trying to be more accepting of people different than you.

Girl Gamer Girl Gamer

Sadly this is so true.

SNATA SNATA

This is actually really addicting. Also, what is the name of the song in the menu? It sounds very familiar but I don't know :(

Swords and Potions Swords and Potions

Another good game ruined by having to spend real money.

Azurefish Azurefish

I quite adore this game. It's nice to play when you are looking for casual flash game. People keep comparing it to William and Sly and well obviously the same person made it so i dont understand why he can't make a similar style game with different characters and such. Whatever. I loved it (:

Last Hope (A Hero Arrives) Last Hope (A Hero Arrives)

I want more! Can't get enough of this. Argh!

Deep in your heart Deep in your heart

This song just crawled into my heart and buried itself in there. It takes emotion to write good music and you have it down. I too play piano and sometimes it is extremely hard for me to get my emotions out the way I want through playing. Amazingly done.

NordicHazard responds:

try to lower the light, close your eyes and let your hands do the rest.. that's the way i do to find a melody to explain the emotions i've got inside. I'm glad you like it!

Nightfall Nightfall

:D o snap

Greaat sooooooooong!!!!!!! :] !!!! *dances*

Gloomy Bear Needle Felt Gloomy Bear Needle Felt

You should definitively make more! I (As I'm sure others too) would LOVE to buy them. They are so adorable. This takes skill to do. Great Job! (: